Friday, September 14, 2012

Tonight

Now that you have decided to part the ways
Please don't waste time in arguments
Let tonight be the memorable night for me
Please don't be stubborn tonight

Now that I have to live life on my own
Please don't tell me to forget you
Let me see you for the last time tonight
Please don't force me to let you go

Now that I have to let you go off my life
Please don't force me to forget you
Let tonight be the best of all the nights of my life
Please don't force me to live tonight

Now that you have decided to part the ways
Now that you have decided to forgo my love
Now that you have decided to exit from my life
Please let tonight be the last night of my life

1 comment:

Freddie said...

No rhyme, no rhythm.

Y the sad emotion?

Live life King Size.
HUGGSSSSSSS