Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Love's Melodrama

Waging the War of Survival 
Wading through Life's tough Water
I had landed on the shore of your love
You made me feel you are my Dove

Turbulence of life seemed to be over
Situations no more were of a loser
You were so up close and kind
You were always there for me to find

Moments turned to hours and hours to days
I kept sinking to your lovely ways
You made me feel wanted in love
You made me realize the feel of love

Just when I felt I started winning the war
Cam out from nowhere a Czar
The tide it brought swept away the sand 
I was left drawing far away from the land

There I saw you going away from me
Turning your sight away from me
You behaved like you were just another pawn
Came in just to mow the lonely lawn

I was once again left stranded in water
Again thrown to the ocean with no charter
There again start my War to Survival
Once again left behind life for life's revival

No comments: