Monday, June 4, 2012

Feelings


Feelings that once were hidden in heart
Are now open and expressed to you
Days that once were stormy and dull 
Are now the brightest and blue

Times that once were lonely and sad
Are to be filled with pleasure
All that once was mine alone
Are now things we both should treasure.

Nights that once were cold
Should be comforting and warm
Fears that once were very real
Should now be forgotten as bygone

A heart that once was broken
Can now finally mend
A person once alone in life
Can now look at you to smile

Dreams that once I longed for
Are now expected to come true
The love I once thought lost
I have now and forever for You!!
====================================================
The Poem, is not an original poem.  I have modified it to suit the way I would have written it.  Credit to the original Writer who is unknown to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wake up leave the dream world my kid
if you want to live in the world
and if you want to realize your dream
you have to strive hard every moment
you have to struggle through the realities of the world