Saturday, March 23, 2013

Insecurities of Past

Sitting alone with the wilderness of thought
Thinking of the time that thy brought
Trying to figure whatever I sought
Does bring me to a point then not

With thee in my life from where I see
There is a sea of change in me
Thee bring that happiness in my life
Though there is always a dagger much ripe

Thy love though holds no bound for me
It does bring me down on my knee
Insecurities from the deeds of past
Don't help my happiness to last

I love thee is what I know
For your love and care I always bow
How far can that be possible
With the tenterhooks are non-admissible

I want thee to be happy and wise
I want thee to just rise and rise
Rise in the ocean of life
Always be my sweet & loving wife

March with me on the path to future
Hold my hand and let the life nurture
Come over the insecurities of the past
Let the happiness be there till it lasts

No comments: